Monday, September 16, 2013

Galaxy Nails on Picture Polish Hope

Hey there!  Yesterday I showed you Picture Polish Hope.  Since it reminded me of a night sky I thought it would make the perfect base for some galaxy nails.

Galaxy Nails



While I'm not totally in love with these ones, they were relatively quick.  I decided to keep the number of polishes I used to a minimum.  First I sponged on a little white (China Glaze Snow), then some blue (Essence Let's Get Lost and China Glaze Man Hunt) and some purple (Zoya Audrina and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lively Lilac).  Lastly I added a few stars using the white and a small dotter.  My star making ability still needs some help, obviously...

Galaxy Nails
I thought it would be a good idea to mattify it so I used a coat of Essie Matte About you.

Matte Galaxy Nails

Matte Galaxy Nails

I think shiny was better than matte though it does give it a different look.

'Til next time...


No comments: