Thursday, September 25, 2014

31DC2014 Day 25 - Inspired by fashion

Hey there!  Day 25 of the 31 Day Challenge and I'm still on top of things!  Today's prompt is "inspired by fashion" which, if you knew me in real life, you'd know is a laughable prompt since I don't know the first thing about fashion.  I'm currently sitting at work (shhhh, don't tell) in my old jeans, baggy hoodie and a toque, even though it's 21 C outside.  So I hit up Pinterest, typed in "fashion" and thought this dress would make some cool nail art.

image source

I used 3 coats of OPI Samoan Sand as my base for this, to make my nails look kind of naked but kind of not.  Then I added the details using Zoya Sansa, China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans and A England Camelot.  It's all topped off with HK Girl top coat.



I think this dress looks like cool tree branches and my nails turned out to look like veins and arteries but the scientist in me is okay with that.  I'll just consider it an early Halloween mani!



'Til next time...








No comments: