Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey there!  I haven't been able to participate in a Sunday Stamping theme for a month but I'm very glad that I'm back for this one.  This week's theme is Breast Cancer Awareness - a theme that's close to many people's hearts.  According to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosis and the second most lethal caner among women over 20 in Canada.  I think doing our nails to help spread awareness the least we can do.



On all but my accent nail, I did a water marble to OPI Mod About You and Pure Ice Superstar! It's not very clear but I promise its there.  On my accent nail is two coats of just OPI Mod About You.


For the stamping I used Bundle Monster BM-321 for the awareness ribbon and BM-317 for the hearts.  I used Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink (#15) for the stamping which, unfortunately, streaked with the top coat making it all look a bit fuzzy.


Don't forget to check yourselves.  

'Til next time...





No comments: