Friday, December 19, 2014

HPB Presents Christmas Water Marble Nail Art

Hey there!  This month the Hobby Polish Bloggers group are getting together to post our festive/winter mani's that we've all created.  For mine, I decided to attack water marbling again.  I have a love/hate relationship with this technique, as I'm sure many people do.  I love how it looks when it works but hate how often it doesn't work and the mess it makes!  I also stamped a few holiday bells over the water marble to make it even more festive.



To do these I started with a white base, Pure Ice Superstar! and then I watermarbled with Superstar and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red and I-Rush Luck.  Kind of looks like candy canes eh?  



For the stamping, I used Mentality Yellow Opaque and Pueen-38.  All finished off with a coat of HK Girl as usual.


The stamping turned out more subtle than I was hoping for but here's a macro shot just to prove it really was there.  


That's all for today.  Happy Friday everybody!  Seeing as it's the last weekend before Christmas, is everyone done their shopping?  I think I'm done but I should probably pick up a couple more last minute gifts...if I get the nerves to brave the mall, that is!

'Til next time...



No comments: