Monday, December 29, 2014

Concentric Purple Dotticure Nails

Hey there!  Posting two nights in a row despite my overwhelming laziness...woohoo!  This is my mani I did for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge this week.  The themes for this week are Dots and 3 Shades of Purple.  I saw this dotticure done by the amazing Lucy's Stash a couple of years ago and wanted to do a purple version.  I love how the layered dots look.  From a distance, it looked like leopard print which was completely accidental but kind of cool.



The purple I picked as a base color is China Glaze Lotus Begin.  I used 3 coats for the swatch here.


The other two purples I used were two other China Glaze polishes, That's Shore Bright and Grape Pop.  I used a couple sizes of dotting tools and went to town.  Easy peasy!




'Til next time...



No comments: