Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fairy Tales: Day 2 Disney Princess Dresses

Hey there!  In case you didn't see yesterday, I'm a new member of The Digit-al Dozen!  Woohoo!  This week's theme is fairy tales and, honestly, who doesn't think of Disney when they think of fairy tales?  I certainly do so here is the first of the couple of Disney-themed manis I'll be posting this week.  Since I have a 4 year old niece who is VERY into Disney princesses, I did some nail art inspired by their dresses...how girly of me eh?




The princesses I tried to depict here are Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella. 


The list of polishes I used here is daunting but I'll try to make it as concise as possible.  They all include black and/or white acrylic paint for the details.

Pocahontas:  OPI My Vampire Is Buff, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Zoya Robyn, Color Club Blue-Ming
Rapunzel:  Lime Crime Lavendairy, Sally Hansen Good To Grape, Color Club Modern Pink
Ariel:  China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, Glitter Gal She's Cactus (and almost naked nail *gasp*)
Snow White:  Glitter Gal Tart Yourself Up, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze With Love
Cinderella:  Sally Hansen Set Sail, Picture Polish Sky


And, as usual, I finished it all off with HK Girl top coat.  


Check out what the other ladies came up with for Day 2 below.

'Til next time...



No comments: