Thursday, January 8, 2015

ILNP Electric Carnival Swatch

Nothing to Disclose

Hey there!  I don't post many single polish swatches but I wore ILNP Electric Carnival, one of the new Ultra Chrome Flakies, awhile ago and just loved it.  It was so cool that I couldn't stop taking pictures of it and I really wanted to share it with you guys.



I think I wanted to see if I could overdose on multi chrome so I put on one of ILNP's Ultra Chromes, Masquerade over black first.  I picked Masquerade because I felt it had the same pink/green shift that Electric Carnival has.  Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of Masquerade alone.  Then I added two coats of Electric Carnival, a coat of HK Girl and was wow'ed.  



Seriously, look at that color shift!  Pink, green, gold!  And ignore the fuzzy that was stuck on my nail.  Oh fuzzies, why must you haunt me?


I think wearing these flakies over a similar ultra chrome does make the flakes blend in a bit but, in turns, gives it a cool metallic feel overall.  Love!  And, as a bonus, they're not hard to remove like glitter is.  Thank goodness.


I just checked the ILNP website at the Ultra Chrome Flakies are back in stock now so grab them if you want them.  I also bought Cold Fusion and Brilliance so I'm going to have to try those out soon too.

'Til next time...







No comments: