Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hearts On Fire Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Well this is rare...posting on a Saturday.  But I just woke up and I'm too lazy to get moving so why not write a blog post, right?  One of the stamping groups I'm in has a challenge for "hearts on fire" so I figured I'd try my hand at painting fire.  Turns out its really hard for someone with my limited artistic ability to paint something that looks like fire but hopefully it's at least sort of recognizable.  And, of course, I stamped some hearts on it...



Here was the fire before the heart stamping.  I used a black base of Orly Liquid Vinyl and then used orange, yellow and white acrylic paint to try to add flames.


The hearts are from MASH-48, stamped with Mundo de Unas Reddish.  Finished with HK Girl.



Well I guess I should get off the couch and go do errands and other boring stuff.  Hope the Saturday you're having is more exciting than mine!

'Til next time...








No comments: