Friday, March 6, 2015

F.U.N. Lacquer Royal Chapel with Stamping and Gradient

Press  Sample (partial)

Hey there!  It's no secret that I love F.U.N. Lacquer's glitter polishes with these ultra-holographic glitters so of course I had to buy Royal Chapel when it came out in its Christmas collection at the end of last year.  This copper-toned glitter is certainly not disappointing when it comes to sparkle-factor!  I used it here in a glitter gradient and with some UberChic Beauty stamping over it.



Even when I was wearing it I couldn't really describe the color of Royal Chapel.  Is it beige or copper or rose gold?  I still don't know but I do know it's pretty!  This is 3 coats without undies plus top coat.


For the stamping I used UberChic Beauty plate 2-02 (previously reviewed here) and Mundo de Unas Black and topped it with a coat of KBShimmer's Clearly On Top.


On the non-stamped nails, I used 2 coats of KBShimmer's black creme, Eclipse, and then did a quick glitter gradient with Royal Chapel.  It saved me from having to remove 10 nails of pure glitter, haha!



I seriously can't get enough of the F.U.N. Lacquer glitters.  I see there's a blue one and I NEED it!  Though, honestly, I'd probably buy any color they come out with.

*for cleanup assistance I used Crystalline Nail Veil from Color4Nails*

'Til next time...

No comments: