Thursday, March 19, 2015

Neon Watercolor Nail Art

Hey there!  I've got the worst cabin fever and am craving summer so I've already busted out the neon polishes (not that I ever put the neon polises away).  When I posted this watercolor nail art on Instagram a couple months ago, it got a lot of comments asking how I did it so I decided to do it again with bright colors so I could take a little video (which will be on my Instagram sometime tonight).  Luckily this time the stamping didn't ruin it! 



As with the last watercolor I posted, I started with a white base.  But this time I thinned out China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Sun of a Peach and Neon & On & On for the watercolor.  You can see on my ring finger where I got a bit aggressive with the acetone.


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas White and Born Pretty Store BP-48.  I recorded me doing my ring finger and, since videos are new to me, I clearly wasn't thinking and stamped that nail backwards.  Let's just call it an accent nail, okay?



That's all for today!  Hopefully these neon nails brightened your day a bit!

'Til next time...

No comments: