Monday, June 15, 2015

Glitter and Saran Wrap Nails

Hey there!  I know I just did a 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge post on Saturday but I like doing them at the beginning of the week so I have another one already!  This week's themes are glitter and saran wrap.  I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out how to do a good saran wrap mani with a glitter polish so instead I just did this split-personality mani instead.



I used a white base for this (KBShimmer Eyes White Open) and then painted with the glitter on about 1/3 of my nail with FUN Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond.  This honestly might be my favourite glitter polish ever.  I bought a backup just in case it ever gets discontinued.


Once the glitter was dry, I taped that part off and did the saran wrap magic with China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind and Plur-ple and a bit more Eyes White Open.  


The last thing I did was add the black line with a StripeRite black striper.  That way I didn't have to have perfect lines when taping everything off.  Sneaky!  



'Til next time...



No comments: