Friday, July 17, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Neon: Day 5 Neon Paint Drips

Hey there!  I think I should have called this week nail vinyl week because for the fifth (and final) day of The Digit-al Dozen's I have another look I did with vinyls from Twinkled T (the third one with vinyls in a week, including the striped ones I posted on Monday).  And the second mani in the week with China Glaze neons...what can I say, once I find something I like, I just keep using them!



For these I wanted a sort of funky base so I started with a distressed base of Color Club Muse-ical, KBShimmer How You Dune? and My Life's Porpoise over Eyes White Open.  


Then I took the paint drip vinyls from Twinkled T and cut around them so I could use the negative image.  


Then I used a bunch of polishes from China Glaze's 2013 Sun-sational collection and made a rainbow gradient.  In reality I just painted these on (no sponging required!) but they blended okay.  The polishes I used were Highlight of My Summer, Too Yacht to Handle, That’s Shore Bright, Bottoms Up, Neon & On & On and Sun of a Peach.  Then I finished with HK Girl and was good to go!  


I'm so sad to be done with neon week!  But not to worry, I've done at least a few more neon manis recently that I'm sure I'll be posting here soon.  Be sure to check out how the other Digit-al Dozen-er's have chosen to finish off the week with the Inlinkz below.  

'Til next time...




No comments: