Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Plate Ending in A-M

Hey there!  I missed last week's Sunday Stamping theme because I was out of town so I had to make sure I didn't miss it again this week.  Sadly this was one tough theme (Plate ending in A-M) for me since I realized almost every plate I have ends in a number, not a letter.  Luckily I remembered that the Pueen Encore set of stamping plates all end in A or B so I grabbed Pueen SE02B and had my way with it with this faded leadlighting mani.



For these I started with two coats of Zoya Blu, which I put on again yesterday to wear plain!  Then I stamped the bird and roses from Pueen SE02B with Mundo de Unas Light Grey (#33).


I wanted some super faded colors so I took Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles (Yellow and Soft Rosa, Roxo and Verde) and made them even lighter with acetone for the leadlighting.  I didn't want to be too tidy with it which was handy since I did these REALLY late at night.  To finish I topped it with OPI's matte top coat.


'Til next time...

No comments: