Thursday, August 6, 2015

UberChic Beauty Stamping Plate 4-02 Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  For today's post I have another couple of mani's I've done lately with UberChic Beauty's stamping plate 4-02 - two looks that couldn't be more different.  I did some stamping over a bright pipe dream polish water marble because it's still summer and some much more fall-appropriate stamping (because maybe a tiny part of me is looking forward to darker colors).  It's only August but I still feeling like we're already getting ready for a season transition here (the weather is chilly today) which is symbolized here.  Keep reading to find out all the details.



Plate 4-02 is part of UberChic Beauty's Collection 4.  As with the other plates, it measures 9.5 x 14.5 cm with full nail images measuring 17 x 21 mm.  All the plates from this collection offer a wide variety of images - they all should have something that appeals to everyone.  There's fewer small individual images on this plate to make room for the massive buffet-style image.  Other than the images I used for the mani's in this post, I LOVE the negative space flower (upper right corner), the hearts/heart lace and the basketweave image (I'll be sure to use that one soon).  


For my first mani I did another pipe dream polish (turns out that's how the name is supposed to be written - who knew?) A Night In Vegas Cremes water marble.  I just can't help it.  These things water marble so easily!  I know I should be saving them because they're hard to get but I think I've used this collection for every third mani I've done lately.  I used three polishes for each name over a white base and then stamped with the negative space flower image (left column) with Mundo de Unas White.  I was this close to stamping with black but thought that something brighter would look nice.  The white disappears a bit over yellow but I hope you get the point.  I'm going to post a pic of the water marble alone on Instagram later just because I loved it both with and without stamping.  



For my second mani, I wanted something a bit darker.  I used two coats of OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest topped with a coat of Max Factor Fantasy Fire to make a pretty shimmery base.  Then I stamped two of the images (top row and bottom right) with Hit The Bottle's Hello Buttercup and finished with HK Girl.  Even though I'm going to hold onto my summer colors for dear life, it was nice to wear something that makes me think of cooler days for a day or so.



Follow the links below to see where to purchase this collection and to follow UberChic Beauty on her social media sites to get all the latest news.


Price: $24.99/Collection 4 (set of 3 plates)

Available on UberChic Beauty's website

'Til next time...

No comments: