Friday, October 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Autumn - Day 5 Cozy Sweaters

Hey there!  Alas, it’s the final day of Autumn week.  These might look like Christmas sweaters to a lot of you but, here, this type of neutral-colored sweater becomes very popular.  Personally I don’t have any but my sister does.  She looks nice and warm in them.



For these I started with a base of Dollish Polish Bonnie (the lighter beige) and then made decals with Born Pretty BP-L018 in Mundo de Unas Black.  


I filled part of the decal with Models Own Fizzy Cola (the darker beige), applied them and finished with OPI matte top coat.  


Before I did these, I had actually done a different attempt at sweater nails.  For the ones below I used Dance Legend Cozy Sweater (how could I not with a name like that?) and stamped some knitted images from Vivid Lacquer VL025 with Mundo de Unas Dark Grey.  I also finished this one with OPI matte top coat before adding a few square gold studs.  I wanted to share it here despite not liking it as much as the reindeer sweater.  


Hope you’re all staying warm this autumn.  You can see how the other lovelies have finished off the week with the links below.

'Til next time...


No comments: