Friday, November 6, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black & White

Hey there!  This week us Nail Tarts are bringing some black and white nail art ideas.  I have to start this by saying I cheated (but just a tiny itty bitty bit) by using a bit of a sheer blue.  I was assigned leopard print to go along with the black and white and I couldn't just leave my sad little snow leopard without blue eyes, could I??  So here you have it - a cartoon snow leopard.  You'd think he'd be happier now that the weather has gotten chilly.  A snow leopard should like the cold, right?



For the white base I used Trust Fund Beauty Blow.  My sister had taken a liking to Trust Fund Beauty after getting one in an Ipsy bag which works out for me.  Now I have access to a bunch of new polishes :-)  Over the white, I tried freehanding a leopard print.  My first freehand leopard pattern.   I used L'Oreal Greycian Goddess (grey) and Trust Fund Beauty I Can't Even (black).  


The leopard face is stamped from Bundle Monster BM-613 in Mundo de Unas Black.  His blue eyes are courtesy of a sheer polish from 10.1 Polish called Blueberry Blues.


Everything was topped with HK Girl and my black and white nails were good to go.  


I know that black and white can be a stunning combo so I bet there's some awesome black and white manis in the links below.  Let's go check them out!

'Til next time...



No comments: