Tuesday, November 17, 2015

UberChic Beauty 6-02 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I'm continuing my review of UberChic Beauty's newest collection of stamping plates.  Collection 6 came out just over a week ago and, as I said yesterday, it could be my favourite collection to date.  The designs are lovely and, as always, the quality is top notch.  I've done two designs with plate 6-02 to share today.  All the details are below.  



Yesterday I showed you 6-01 and today I have 6-02.  Below is a scan of the plate I received.  This plate measures 9.5 x 14.5 cm with the full nail images measuring 17 x 21 mm.  This plate has a great variety of images from florals to locks and keys.  All the images I tested stamp perfectly so quality definitely shouldn't be a concern here.  


For both of the manis I'm posting today I made decals with my awesome UberMat.  For the first ones I used the long mosaic-type image.  I stamped it with Mundo de Unas Black and then filled it with A England Rose Bower, Crown of Thistles and Spirit of the Moors.  Here is how it turned out with glossy top coat.  


I thought it might look good with a matte top coat too so I tested out the theory with OPI matte top coat.  I can't decide which way I like it more.  


For the second mani I made fancy French tips by stamping this image with Mundo de Unas Bronze and then filling with A England Camelot.  I applied them over Essie Vanity Fairest and finished with HK Girl.  


This one is flawed but that was thanks to my poor planning.  I wanted to make french tips with this pattern and I thought I could avoid bubbles by cutting close to the design.  Which technically is true but because I couldn't cut the decal immediately along the design I ended up with a weird extra bit...


That's all for today.  As with plate 6-01, this plate is fantastic.  The links below will bring you to the purchasing page if you're interested or to UberChic's social media pages.  You can also join the new UberChic Geeks Facebook group if you'd like to find others that like UberChic products almost as much as I do :-)

Price: $24.99 USD/Collection of 3 plates
Available on UberChic Beauty's website

'Til next time...


No comments: