Friday, June 10, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Mint Green

Hey there!  This week our 40 Great Nail Art Ideas group has a color theme going on and it's one of my favourite colors - mint green.  I couldn't pick just one mint green so I picked a selection of mints with different finishes for these.  My personal prompts was "squares".  I don't know how many types of nail art can be done with a squares theme but luckily I had these Snail Vinyls which went perfect with the prompt.  These vinyls actually have a full grid of squares but I just wanted a smattering so that's what I did here.



For my white base I used KBShimmer Eyes White Open.  Once that was dry I applied the vinyls and filled in a few of the squares with a dotting tool.  For my mint greens I used Picture Polish Honeydew, ILNP Rolling Hills and Ten Fold, Glam Polish Arctic Freeze, KBShimmer Mint-al Vacation, Girly Bits Mint-al Precision and Cirque Sencha.  In that mix there's holos, glitters, metallic flakes, shimmers  and cremes.  


It's really a shame that these didn't photograph as good as they looked in real life.  I swear sometimes my camera just refuses to cooperate.  So you'll have to take my word on it that these were pretty fun :-)


Thanks for stopping by!  For more mint green manis, check out the rest of the lovely ladies below.  

'Til next time...

No comments: