Saturday, June 18, 2016

Unofficial Day 6 of Rainbows

Hey there!  As promised, I have one more rainbow mani to post.  I had done these ones before the Orlando tragedy and skipped posting them last week in order to share something I wore to honour the victims and their loved ones.  I used the same polishes in that one as in this one so here's another sparkly rainbow.  I hope you're not sick of them yet!



For these I painted ILNP Cherry Luxe, Limelight, Time In A Bottle and XO and KBShimmer Citrine with a nail art brush and tried to blend them together a bit.  First I had tried a gradient but that ended up faded and unsatisfying so I started again.  And this version ended up with far fewer metallic flakies all over my hands which was nice.  


I sort of love this next photo.  Flakie rainbow all up close and personal.  


I knew I wanted some negative space stamping to go over this so of course I went straight to my UberChic Beauty plates.  She always does the best negative space.  The image I picked is from UC 9-01, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and finished with HK Girl.  I messed up on my pointer finger but such is life...



Hope you're not tired of macros because here's another one!  


Thanks for stopping.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

'Til next time...


No comments: