Sunday, June 19, 2016

UberChic Beauty Nautical Mini Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Wow this post is long overdue.  I just received UberChic Beauty's Collection 10 and Mandala mini plate (which are lovely, by the way) and realized I had never posted this mani that I did with the Nautical mini plate.  This plate is full of fun and trendy nautical and oceanic images that I adore.  I decided the stray away from my instinct to do a blue mani to use this plate and decided that purple was the way to go with the octopus images I used here.  Isn't that octopus cute?!  Keep reading to find the details as well as to see the whole plate which is definitely worth having a look at.



The Nautical mini plate, is one of UberChic Beauty's individual plates.  She has recently been releasing a few of these smaller plates for when she has design ideas but not quite enough to fill up one of the larger individual plates.  They measure 6 x 12 cm and maintain the usual full nail image size of 17 x 21 mm.  As someone who loves water I adore this plate.  The water I usually chill out around is a lake that is (hopefully) not full of sharks and whales but this oceanic theme still speaks to me.  The anchors and wheels could make a really cool mani together.  And you know I love the negative space fishies.  There's also a ton of smaller individual images on this plate.  So many sea creatures to play with!  As for the plate quality, it keeps up with the great etching that I've come to expect from UberChic.  


For my nails, I couldn't resist that adorable octopus on the bottom row of the plate.  To go with it, I also used the closeup tentacles and made decals with both the images. 


My base color is Girly Girls What Happens In Vegas...Ends Up On Snapchat.  The stamping was done with Mundo de Unas White or Violet.  


While my mani definitely has some self-inflicted flaws, I do love this plate and this anyone could do some awesome manis with it.  If you're interested in it, follow the UberChic Beauty links below to find it.  

$7.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...








No comments: