Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Negative Space: Day 3 - Triangles and Stripes

Hey there!  Today's Digit-al Dozen negative space look was created all willy nilly.  I'm not sure I knew what I wanted to do but I had some triangle vinyls that I knew I could use so I whipped this up. It doesn't look particularly creative so I'm sure it was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest along the way but I didn't make note of any one particular mani so, if this is something you've done, I'm so sorry I didn't credit you!  Please comment and I'll be sure to edit this if it was yours that I've drooled over.



To get a naked look I started with a coat of Essie Au Natural.  I think used some big triangle vinyls (either from Twinkled T or Vinyl Boutique - silly me didn't write down where they were from when I got them) and striping tape to block off the negative space areas.  


I then used Powder Perfect Florida (previously reviewed here) and Mrs. P's Potions Turbulence (previously reviewed here) to do the stripes.  


After the stripes were dry, I used striping tape along the triangles to get a decently crisp line and then used Mrs. P's Potions Obsidian to get the black triangle.  I then finished with HK Girl which was apparently chock full of bubbles since I've got a bubbly mess.  There's also some mistakes and some bubbles but who cares right?  No one inspects my nails so closely in real life!  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Check out the stunners the other girls have done today down below.  Seriously, there's some beauties!  

'Til next time...



No comments: