Friday, October 14, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Blue and Silver

Hey there!  Guess what!  The Crumpet's Nail Tarts have come up with a new nail art challenge.  And just in time because I didn't like having to come up with my own ideas, haha!  Last time it was named "40 Great Nail Art Ideas" because there was supposed to be 40 ladies participating each week.  Unfortunately participation dropped off and we ended up with just 11.  This time it's named for the number of prompts we will have so this is the first 26 Great Nail Art Ideas post.  Instead of weekly, it will be a bit lighter at every 2 weeks.  We're starting with the prompt of Blue & Silver.  I tried to fit this in with the Digit-al Dozen's Vampy theme but no one that saw them thought they were vampy so I'm double posting today.  Hope you're not sick of me!



For my blues, I started with Glitter Gal Tart Yourself Up (a one-coat wonder)  and did a squishy marble base also including OPI I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw (the worst name ever to type out) and 4 In The Morning and Zoya Estelle.  


My sister had thought lace and roses could make it vampy so I gave it a shot (though not actually with a lace pattern since I didn't want to hide the base too much).  I used MoYou London Gothic 04 for the grid pattern and Kitty 02 for the roses.  The silver is Essie No Place Like Chrome (easily my favourite silver for stamping, even more so than my beloved Mundos).  



I promise that's all you'll have to deal with from me today.  It's snowing heavily here so I think I'll just turn off my brain for the rest of the day and deal with the fact that winter started in October this year.  For happier thoughts, you can check out the rest of the pretty blue and silver nails down below. It's looking like a great year of nail art ahead of us.  

'Til next time...









No comments: