Monday, October 31, 2016

HPB Presents: My Final Halloween Nails

Hey there!  Happy Halloween!  I thought I'd share the Halloween mani I wore all weekend.  In a pipe dream polish fan group I'm in, @mrsenj posted an amazing orange and black water marble.  It was so awesome that I couldn't let Halloween slip by without trying one myself.  Mine didn't turn out anywhere near as good as hers but this still made a fun design to wear this weekend.




The orange here is pipe dream polish Rhythm, a great Halloween orange.  I used Rhythm alone on my middle two nails and stamped them with the cute jack-o'-lantern faces from UberChic Beauty Halloween-02 (previously reviewed here) with Mundo de Unas Black.  Again, hooray for clear stampers for allowing me to center these.


The water marble is Rhythm and Atrament over Whitewater.  It never ceases to amaze me how easily pdp marbles.


You can't really see it but on my thumb I did another jack-o'-lantern but this one is from Halloween-01.  I stamped it with Mundo de Unas Geranium, filled with Yellow and applied over Atrament.


Also, since it's the last day I'd be able to post these, here's one more Halloween-y look that I did this month.  I had actually done these for the Digit-al Dozen's Vampy week but passed on posting them since I had already posted a vampire design.  For these I used Sephora by OPI Mr. Right Now (one of my all-time favourite polishes), Layla CE53, MoYou London Gothic 02 and 05 and Messy Mansion Symetrika 04.


Again, Happy Halloween to all of you out there.  Have a great and spooky day!

'Til next time...








No comments: