Friday, January 27, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Blue & White

Hey there!  Today's Nail Crazies Unite theme is one of my all-time favourite color combination - blue and white.  I did a technique that I haven't done in ages - a baggie marble.  Actually I think I've maybe only done the technique once before.  It takes a fair bit of clean up but wow, I love the results!  The look reminded me of water and air so I finished it by stamping with a suitable image but now I can't decide which way I liked more so I'm sharing both.  



The baggie technique is super easy.  Spektor's Nails has an amazing tutorial here (also using blue and white).  For mine I used a couple of drugstore polishes - Pure Ice Superstar! and Essence Sunset Paradise.  Two inexpensive polishes and a plastic bag is all this look requires.  



I ended up stamping that with UberChic Beauty The Far East 01 (previously reviewed here).  I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and topped with HK Girl.  



So which do you prefer?  Should I learn to leave cool bases alone instead of always needing to stamp?  It's an addiction, I tell ya!  

You can find everybody else's blue & white designs in the links below.  I hope you have time to check them out.

'Til next time...









No comments: