Thursday, December 21, 2017

More Christmas Nail Art

Press  Sample/Nothing to Disclose

Hey there!  Since the holidays are still upon us and I have a few manis I've worn recently and haven't posted, I thought I'd share them as another instalment of the Nail Challenge Collaborative Winter/Christmas month.  Two of these are stamping (obviously...as if I could ever have those freehand skills) and one is a dry marble that I did originally did for last week's Digit-al Dozen My Home week but decided not to use.  It ended up reminding me of peppermints and, since I'm currently eating a candy cane, I thought I could mix it in with my Christmas manis.


First up is one of my personal favourites of the year.  I think I do a mani inspired by my favourite holiday movie, Love Actually, every year.  UberChic's Christmas plates just made it a lot easier.  I used Lacquistry Chinese New Year or Madam Glam Forbidden Mini Skirt as my base polishes that I stamped with Christmas 02 (for the bow) or Holiday Jingle (for the stripes and the text) with Mundo de Unas Black or White or the Lacquistry red (I just needed to stamp it twice).




In the middle, I have a dry marble that was originally inspired by some of the marbled wax melts I've gotten from Mandala Melts (a Canadian wax company).  I used 10.1 Polish Coconut Bliss and Esmaltes da Kelly Wine on my UberMat for these and then applied them as decals.  They did stain my mat though so I'm hoping those disappear over time.  



Lastly, I have another awesome red, Vapid Lacquer Fire Starter.  I love red polish but never wear it which might be one of the reason I love the holidays so much.  I can wear so much red!  I stamped that with Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 01, Make Your Mark 06 and Can't Wait For Xmas 01 with Mundo de Unas White and Black and Hit The Bottle Glint of Gold.  My bow went a bit crooked but it was good enough to wear to work for a day.  



I'll be back tomorrow with at least one more holiday look.  It's going to be weird when the holidays are done.  How am I going to do my nails?!  I'll have to think of something on my own.  I'm not great at that so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!  

Let's finish by checking out for winter and/or Christmas nails in the links below.  

'Til next time...



No comments: