Thursday, March 1, 2018

Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 07, Spring 02 and Totally Negative 02 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  A few weeks ago Lina Nail Art Supplies released a whole pile of new plates, a whopping eight of them which is a really big release.  She was kind enough to send me three of them and all three showed me once again why I'm so drawn to her plates.  She comes up with such creative, gorgeous images.  Lina has quite a few series of plates and I picked the releases my top three series to try out this time, Make Your Mark 07, Four Seasons - Spring 02 and Totally Negative 02.  I was feeling inspired so I did three full manis with each plate so this is pretty representative of what I've been wearing out and about since receiving them.



Each Lina Nail Art Supplies plate is 14.5 x 9.5 cm, made of stainless steel.  Each full size image measures 17 x 22 mm but lots of her plates also have smaller individual images which make fun additions.  Even though a lot of her images have very fine details, the etching is great.  Some of the images with more subtle differences are a bit finicky (the middle images on the second rows of the Make Your Mark 07 and Totally Negative 02 plates) and didn't work absolutely perfectly for me but they were still usable.  I talked to Lina about this and she thought I might have gotten a defective plate which she was willing to replace - that's how great her customer service is.  I didn't think it was worth it for me to get a replacement since I didn't buy the product myself but I appreciated the effort she put in despite that.  She really went beyond what I was expecting.

9.5 x 14.5 cm plate (17 x 22 mm images)



Base: KBShimmer Take Back Ctrl, Turning Pointe, Let's Fang Out
Stamping: Essie Penny Talk
Top coat: KBShimmer Oh Matte and Clearly On Top



Base: Orly Black Vinyl
Stamping: Esmaltes da Kelly Chili and Dolly
Top coat: HK Girl



Base: Gradient of KBShimmer Leggo My Mango, Bahama Drama and Lei It Again
Stamping: Pretty Serious Frosty The Snowborg (too light to really see) and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night 
Top coat: KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Note: This image had to be scraped a bit extra to be able to get the detail from the hearts.


9.5 x 14.5 cm plate (17 x 22 mm images)



Base: Glam Polish Dancing Through Life
Stamping: Gradient of Mundo de Unas White, Light Grey and Dark Grey
Top coat: Glisten & Glow matte top coat



Base: Baggie marble with Sally Hansen White On, Mellow Yellow and Lacey Lilac
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Violet (plus Mellow Yellow dots)
Top coat: HK Girl



Base: Cirque Colors Don't Forget The Cannoli and Tibetan Nights (over China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans)
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Navy Blue
Top coat: HK Girl



9.5 x 14.5 cm plate (17 x 22 mm images)



Base:  Gradient of Pretty Serious Bunny Foo Foo, Little Duckling, Peachie Poo, Fluffykins, Cutie Patootie, Doodle Bug
Stamping: Hit The Bottle As Black As Night 
Top coat: HK Girl



Base: Madam Glam Perfect White with green alcohol inks
Stamping: Mundo de Unas White
Top coat: HK Girl



Base: Moonflower Polish Silver
Stamping: Gradient of Moonflower Polish Plum and Wine (review coming soon)
Top coat: HK Girl


All three of these plates are currently in stock on the Lina Nail Art Supplies website (linked below).  I have definitely seen her plates sell out in the past so if you're interested, I'd suggest grabbing them.  They really are some gorgeous plates!

$14.99 USD each
Available from Lina Nail Art Supplies

'Til next time...


No comments: